Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
3/4 cup Swerve
1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
1 cup almond flour
1. In a bowl, whisk eggs, sweetener, and peanut butter.
2. Add almond flour and cocoa powder and blend until smooth.
3. Add chocolate chips and fold well.
4. Pour batter into the air fryer safe dish.
5. Place dish into the air fryer basket and cook at 300 F for 25
6. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving):
Fat 12.4 g
Carbohydrates 4.9 g
Sugar 1.1 g
Protein 5.1 g
Cholesterol 31 mg