Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 cup almond flour
1 cup almond butter
2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
3 tbsp ground chia
1. Line air fryer basket with foil.
2. Preheat the cosori air fryer to 350 F.
3. In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Make small balls from the mixture. Place some balls on foil in the
air fryer basket. Press lightly down using the back of a fork.
5. Cook for 10 minutes. Cook remaining cookies in batches.
6. Allow to cool completely.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving):
Fat 1.3 g
Carbohydrates 0.7 g
Sugar 0.1 g
Protein 1.9 g
Cholesterol 0 mg