Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tbsp baking powder, gluten-free
4 tbsp Swerve
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup almond flour
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the cosori air fryer to 375 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder,
swerve, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with cream, and vanilla.
4. Pour egg mixture into the almond flour mixture and mix well.
5. Pour batter into the Silicone muffin molds.
6. Place molds into the air fryer basket and cook for 30 minutes.
Cook in batches.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving):
Fat 3.5 g
Carbohydrates 4.9 g
Sugar 0.5 g
Protein 2.7 g
Cholesterol 35 mg