Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup Swerve
1/2 cup butter
1. Add chocolate chips and butter into the microwave-safe bowl and
microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir well.
2. In a bowl, add eggs, vanilla, and Swerve and blend until frothy.
3. Pour melted chocolate and butter into the bowl and beat until
4. Pour batter into the greased air fryer pan.
5. Place pan in the air fryer basket and cook at 350 F for 30 minutes.
6. Slice and serve.
Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving):
Fat 21.2 g
Carbohydrates 4.3 g
Sugar 0.2 g
Protein 4.2 g
Cholesterol 92 mg